You don't, end of story.
Glad you stopped by?
For every one person who has some dumb luck , there are thousands who are focussed on this stupid question, yet there are plenty of answers, plenty of experts and plenty of schemes.
Get rich schemes make their promoters money. They sound plausible enough but are designed to separate you from your hard earned cash.
We all aspire to have more wealth, with which comes more choices. Having more choices is true wealth.
Whenever I hear this question asked, I simply shudder, because it is the wrong question, apart from being simply stupid.
OK , so what is the right question?
There is no right question but there are a series of questions you can ask to get a better mindset as to building wealth.
Here are some better questions.
- What do I want to achieve?
- What are my goals
- What choices do I have to achieve them?
- How much risk am I confortable with?
- How long do I want to invest for?
- What else do I want to do?
- How do I protect what I have?